Saturday, January 5, 2013

Back from being gone


After a month of sabbatical from my blog and sadly all my other work, I’m ready to get back on track. My resolutions for 2013 have been drawn up and these include more writing on the blog! Yay!

After two amazing weeks back in Belgium for the holidays, I’m now in London again and although I’m still re-adjusting to the big city, I already feel the energy gushing through my body. Get ready for some major amount of blog posts the coming weeks. I know a lot of people mostly read this blog to catch up on my journey in the UK, but I’m going to try to take a new, more professional approach to my blog starting with the next post. J

I hope you all had the time of your lives in 2012 and that 2013 will only get better and more awesome!

xoxo
Krazy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment