Friday, December 7, 2012

Going green



London is getting to me. That’s the only thing I can say to defend this green choice of mine. Seeing a lot of people looking fabulous with all kinds of colours in their hair, made me want to have a little experiment as well. So here it is. In all its glory.

I already did a pink ombré before I came here, so I wanted something else this time around. I was actually going for a more mint green look but it seems, after some digging, that this is a colour that is quite difficult to find. So a few days ago I ordered this Crazy Colour dye on Amazon and it fell through the mailbox only 3 days later. After seeing the colour first, I was slightly doubting to do it, because it seemed so bright. But I’m super happy with the result! Yay!


The only question that remains is: how long will this green galore last? I’m guessing some of you are hoping it will be long gone by tomorrow…

DIY

If you’re getting in the mood for some crazy colouring yourself, don’t be afraid to just do it. It’s so super easy – if I, super clumsy, can do it, you’ll be fine!

1. Wash your hair and comb it.
2. Make sure you have all your equipment ready: your dye, a brush, some gloves and a plastic bowl or something similar.

3. Put some of the colour in the plastic bowl – not too much if you’re just doing a dip-dye. You will only need a small amount of the colour.
4. Divide your hair into two parts.
5. Dye the tips of your hair to the height you want the colour to come.
6. Leave it in according to the instructions – Mine was 20 minutes.
7. Wash it out until the water becomes clear.
8. Perfect hair!


P.S.: Sorry for going a little crazy on the Christmas photo editing, I just couldn't resist bringing some of the Christmas joy to you!

xoxo
Krazy K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment